|Item Name:||Lead Screw Linear Actuator, Ball Screw Linear Actuator||Max. Stroke:||1m|
|Feedback:||POT/Hall Sensor||Screw Type:||ACME, Ball Screw|
|Self-locking Ability:||YES||Front/rear Dimension:||φ13|
|Duty Cycle:||25%||Warranty:||1 Year|
motorized linear actuator 12vdc 100mm 1000lbs, linear drive system with lead screw
Specifications of lead screw linear actuator
Input voltage: 12VDC/24VDC
Load capacity: 12000N
Stroke length: 50mm-1000mm
Mounting HOLES: φ13
Screw: ACME Screw
Duty cycle: 25%
Operational temperature: -25℃~65℃
Limit switch: Built-in, non-adjustable
IP grade: IP66
Noise: dB ≤75(A)
Housing: Stainless steel
Wire length: 0.4m
We are a professor company on linear actuators; we have different linear actuators with different specifications:
L.min means the length when linear actuator 100% fully retracts, meanwhile,
it will touch the tail limited switch, stop automatically, very safe.
Stroke means the movement length of linear actuator.
L.max means the length when linear actuator 100% fully extends, meanwhile,
it will touch the head limited switch, stop automatically, very safe.
Installation size of lead screw linear actuator
For longer stroke linear actuator requirements, please contact us.
We will feedback to you later.
Pictures of lead screw linear actuator
Switch for the lead screw linear actuator
Load & Speed of linear actuator
|Product mode||Max load(N)||Speed (mm/s)|
|Lead screw linear actuator||12000||6.5|
Advantages of lead screw linear actuator
- Simple structure
- Low cost
- Position feedback.
- Operating process can be automated
- High-speed operation
- High durability
Our linear actuator is tested according to the following standards
1) Static load- Static push and pull tests of basic actuators with different strokes
2) Dynamic load- Dynamic push and pull tests of the basic actuators with different strokes
3) Lifetime- Lifetime tests performed at combined loads in push and pull situation
4) Climate test- Actuators are tested with max load at the temperatures of -40℃-65℃
5) Salt spray test- Actuators are tested for corrosion resistance at 400 hours salt spray test
6) IPXX- Actuators are tested for water ingress and dust sealing according to IPXX
Applications of the Linear actuators
· Robotic Vehicles
· Automatic Guidance Vehicles
· Led car, arrow board trail
· Door Openers
· Floor Cleaning Equipment
· Lawn Mover
· Snow plow
· Solar tracker system
· Harvesting machine
· Construction machine
How can you find the right linear actuator?
When determining a design for your linear actuator, there are countless factors to take into consideration.
One of the first things you'll need to determine is the viability of standard linear actuator designs for your project.
If standard can't be made to work efficiently, it's time to start looking at custom options.
· Input voltage
· Load speed
· Load capacity in lbs/N
· IP rate
Contact Person: Miss. Lisa Hao
Tel: + 86 18762658863